Sometimes it seems like a lifetime ago when we originally launched The Paws Concierge LLC, on November 5th, 2005.
We owe so much to our dedicated employees who believed in our dream... and to you, our customers, who gave us the opportunity to earn your trust at every point along the way. We had a solid business plan that included a very ambitious timeline plus critical milestones that had to be met. And meet them we did!
- We are the largest pet care facilitator in Phoenix Arizona
- We have two successful geographic pet care centers
- We were named AZ Central.com'sÂ "Best of Phoenix" in 2007 & 2008 and 2010!
- We employ 30+ motivated pet care professionals and committed company cheerleaders
- We are recognized as a significant and valued member of the Animal Rescue Community
- We are actively involvedÂ and provide leadership in community events and causes
- We have become a valued neighbor to the merchants that are in the vicinity of our resorts
- And Now! A re-launch of our Villa La PAWS Franchising initiativeÂ on January 1st, 2012.
The country's economic woes, stock market in turmoil, 401ks being decimated and retirement for many being postponed --- are unquestionably challenging all of us today. A truth I learned long ago was that the best and most secure investment I could make was in ME! I know ME... the good, the bad and sometimes the ugly, but its still me. I can't predict what the stock market will do but I can predict what I will do.
Those of you that are looking for that killer investment opportunity, look in the mirror and if you like what you see and know that person well enough to invest in him or her, then take control of your own destiny. All Aboard! The Villa La Paws train is leaving the station and there will be stops along the way where you can make the decision to get off or continue on this life-changing journey.
Tom Murray, CEO/President
Villa La PAWS, LLC
Theresa McQuown, Sr. VP Operations
Villa La PAWS, LLC